Netherlands and Belgium
Private individuals € 55.00
Organisations € 80.00
Students € 40.00
Private individuals € 65.00
Organisations € 85.00
Students € 50.00
Outside of Europe
Private individuals € 95.00
Organisations € 95.00
Students € 95.00
€ 450 a year; for this you will receive the journal free of charge and your name or company will appear on the list of sponsors in each issue.
To give an OASE gift subscription, e-mail to email@example.com
Your subscription starts with the current issue.
|- Unique issue of OASE on the interiors of the city|
- Historical perspectives on the crucial role of interior architecture
- In-depth research on public interiors
The work of “our” graphic designer Karel Martens is on show until 19 January 2019 in Platform-L Contemporary Art Center in Seoel, South-Korea. Naturally, his work for OASE is also shown extensively in this exhibition.
– First publication dedicated completely to OASE’s graphic design;
– Historical perspectives on the crucial role of graphic design in the architectural field;
– Indepth interview with Karel Martens.
We invite you to read the Calls for Abstracts for OASE #102 and OASE #103.
An impression of the presentation of OASE #99 that took place on 1 Mach 2018 in Van Abbemuseum in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. In the pictures are the participants of the panel discussion that discussed “What future for the Architecture Museum?”: Triin Ojari, Sofie de Caigny, Mirko Zardini, Omer Kanipak and Bernard Colenbrander.