OASE #102 will be presented during the event Jokerweek in Ghent (Belgium), on 3 April from 18:00 – 18:30 hrs in indoor-wielerpiste ’t Kuipke in the Citadelpark in Ghent (walking distance from train station Gent St-Pieters).
Entrance is free and everyone is welcome, so join us on 3 April in Ghent!
Unique OASE issue about architecture schools.
> About the most important teachers and schools of the twentieth century.
> With perspectives for architecture students today and tomorrow.
|- Unique issue of OASE on the interiors of the city|
- Historical perspectives on the crucial role of interior architecture
- In-depth research on public interiors
The work of “our” graphic designer Karel Martens is on show until 19 January 2019 in Platform-L Contemporary Art Center in Seoel, South-Korea. Naturally, his work for OASE is also shown extensively in this exhibition.
– First publication dedicated completely to OASE’s graphic design;
– Historical perspectives on the crucial role of graphic design in the architectural field;
– Indepth interview with Karel Martens.